I am dedicating this blog to my best friend and soul sister, Mia Lon Fantozz. She passed away from cancer in 2000, however she is still with me in spirit and heart. I want to share some poetry that she wrote and was printed in The National Library of Poetry and won the Editor's choice award for outstanding achievement in poetry in 1997.
THE TRUE LIGHT
They said to their teacher, tell us about light. Help us to see it in everything. He pointed to the sky above and said. The sun is the main light from where all things come. With the sun there is day, warmth and energy. For all living things to grow easily. For the light in the night there's the moon in the sky. Clocking our daily paths to our Ascension, immortal time. For extra elegant brilliance, he added the stars. Along with the planets from Pluto and Mars. If this was not enough, He promised us hope in the rainbow above. And wrapped this all up by calling it the Universe of Love. He turned his head, looked to the ground and smiled. At all the radiance in the nature growing for miles. His eyes beheld the love of the animals, the color of flowers. The flowing of the rivers, this land which is ours. All of this is beauty of various lights to behold. But, the true light is within ourselves: It's called the soul.
If you are like me, I have some silly or strange little questions or thoughts that will run through my mind from time to time.Most of them we don't give them much notice and just let them float on by. Maybe some of them are more on a serious side and you might just want to share them.I decided it might be fun to start writing them down. Making an ongoing segment adding to the list, and for my readers to send me their funny or strange little thoughts, and maybe add them to our list. So, keep checking in for more update!!
1. If men only use only one side of their brains, then why do they rule the world?
2. Do bugs know that they freak most of us out? Do they get a kick out of us scramming, recoiling, and chasing them with little hope of catching them?
3. Why does out local and state government push so hard to pass a law that we can get a ticket for not wearing a seat belt and they won't give a ticket to the jerk that will not us a turn signal before they cut you off? maybe if they worked harder to give out tickets to people who drive like they don't have a brain in there heads, and have little or now consideration for any one else, we wouldn't need a law to make us all wear seat belts.
4. Wouldn't you love to be a fly one the wall inside of DR. Phil's house to see what REALLY goes on in their marriage?
5. Don't you think that is is time that along with raising the consciousness about polluting our environment with toxins, we also need to understand how we pollute our world with our toxic thought of HATE, WAR, SELFISHNESS?
I am a jewelry designer and I have a store on etsy.com. I have loved jewelry for as long as I can remember.
I am 53 years old and I live in Fl. with my husband, two cats, and one dog.
I am from a small town in Ohio and moved to Fl. 12 years ago.
Decication Ponderings-Food for Thought The best brownies ever The Indian Ten Comandments Red flags for spotting a abuser Living with a Jewelry makers duality My little work space A little about my Pluto Puppy
My Dog Pluto(lovingly known as Pluto Puppy)
I though I would make him famous!
If buying a jewelry set, what kind of set would you buy?
What do you buy most often?
When buying jewelry, what do you perfer to buy?
Opal Wire Wrapped Earrings
View these earrings at lightworks.etsy.com THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD